Many of our guests come to us with a big dilemma when they want to change their appearance. What can be the relatively simple intervention that is really spectacular and lends a new look? Bangs are a trademark of some celebrities, and we want to be as confident as they are - just think of Sandra Bullock, Beyoncé, Taylor Swift with or without bangs and you'll see the difference. However, bangs are a decision that is easy to regret, so we have collected some advice before you decide.
5 arguments against bangs:
- Hair grows about 1 cm in a month, so you need to update a shorter type of bangs frequently, because they lose their shape quite quickly or hang in your eyes.
- After training or in the morning, when you fall asleep, you will have to deal with it a little! Dry shampoo should always be with you, as it is the easiest way to make your bangs perfect.
- I'll just correct it a little - is the saying often. If you make a mistake at home, you can "bear" the consequences! 🙂
- If the bangs are not the right length, they may fall on the glasses, which will push them out and make them uncomfortable to wear.
- If you have a lot of twists, but you insist on having bangs, then be prepared that it will probably stand back and forth at even the slightest breeze.
5 arguments in favor of bangs:
- If you choose short bangs, you can see your hairdresser more often.
- Dry shampoo will be your best friend, because when your hair is in need of washing, but you don't have the time / desire to wash it, you can refresh your hair roots with dry shampoo. It can also be a solution if you just wash your bangs, dry them, and tie your hair in a braid - but if you set your bangs nicely, no one will tell you that this is a bad hair day hairstyle.
- An important aspect and a strong argument: bangs make you look younger! You can negate years with small frown lines covered up.
- It is always a fashionable item of clothing, and it is no coincidence that it is a popular hairdo on the catwalks, whether short or long.
- It can give a wonderful contour to the face, even a loose braid will brighten it up.
For the above reasons, it is worth consulting with a professional to make your decision, or give up the bangs and renew your hairstyle with a different technique.